View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 05:06 PM   #13
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieMaysMommy View Post
Thank you both. I know...I really prefer taking her with me. She is such a great traveler and really enjoys it. And my husband and I have so much fun treating her to fun beach walks and lunches on dog friendly patios. She loves adults and other dogs. Its just those pesky kids! She even perks up and gets anxious if a baby is crying on TV. I think moving forward i won't think twice about bringing her with me and telling kids that she is a cranky pup and to ignore her. But for my nephews, my sister in law is a bit intense and would have freaked if I had Maggie with me after the attempted attack at easter. I don't blame her, but in the future I think we will need to just stay at a pet friendly hotel instead of the family condo. Now that I think of it, the cost of a hotel room vs a kennel stay will probably shake out to be comparable! LOL. Then we all win. I am just afraid she thinks the kennel was punishment or something. And I agree - if she doest perk up soon its off to the vet we go. Thanks for the 2 cents!

Excellent!!! Loving this solution!!! I always stay at La Quinta....very dog friendly motel....it aint the Hilton, but it works great for me and my babies!! I get the big double room, with a kitchenette....the HUGE, extensive breakfast buffet every morning has scrambled eggs for ALL of us.....gosh, I am getting the "Wanderlust"!!! HAPPY TRAILS!!!!
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!