View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 07:58 AM   #2
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

I wish I could give you advice in this area.....everytime I ever left my dogs at any boarding facility, regardless of all the great reviews and recommendations, my dogs never came home the same....and the LAST event where they almost drowned my little boy during his bath, well, that was the end of me not only trusting people at boarding facilities, but paying a HUGE amount of money to get my babies back "not quite right".....thank God they can not talk, I would probably be doing prison time!

If I were in this position, I see only two satisfactory outcomes for me.....I dont go where I can not take my dogs and/or I take my dogs and keep children away. I just explain to small children "my dogs are old and set in their ways and dont appreciate the joys of small children, so you just can not play with them, they dont appreciate children." Then I would just police their activity to be sure they did not pester the pups. It was just easier for me to not travel and visit, but I dont have grandkids! Just tell them they can not play with the dogs because the pups do not like kids and they will snap at them.

At least the dogs will be with you and you will not be worried about what is going on with them where ever you left them. Just have to watch kids around them! After a day or two, kids will hopefully loose interest!
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!