Thread: Microchip?
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 07:13 AM   #10
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

The wisest choice to chip. Accidents do happen, as much as we watch them like a hawk, it happens. My adopted boy of 20 months now was chipped when I rescued him. Last month and do not ask me how he did this, I watch his every move, never take my eyes off him because he was a city boy, now lives in the country with woods, deer, bear, and many other wild animals, everything is new to him. I have a low fence so as not to block the beauty of the woods, it worked for my other now passed girls. Well last month he got out of the fence, how is still a mystery, he was running through the woods like the devil was chasing him with me right behind him, I have emphysema can't walk fast let alone run, crying and calling him, he was hell bent on finding that pesty squirrel that torments him or the deer that graze close to the yard. My mind was screaming GOD please do not let him get lost in these woods, then he paused, he looked left then right and I was able in that split second to grab him. Crying and hardly able to breathe I got him home, put him in the house, closed the door, went to my shed and pulled out 4 foot high fencing and started to put it up. He did not go in the yard until all the higher fencing went up. As carefully as I watch him, he somehow managed to get get out on the yard. So accidents do happen, micro-chipping helps.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!