View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 09:43 AM   #11
Angel-Storm
Yorkie Talker

Yorkiemom1 I'm not putting limitations on my breeding... Problem is she is carsick and how do I get over it? It's an hour and a half drive to the breeder and if she's carsick she vomits like hell and she gets an upset stomach as well so it's literally everything comes out in the back and front... So I'm not sure if upsetting her with the drive back will be good for her if there was a chance that she's going tto have puppies... That's why the breeder as well thought it would be better to bring the male to me...

So sorry if I offended you in any way but it felt like you guys were judging before you even heard ne out and why I did what I did....

The male will be with us until Sunday, but I honestly think he won't make a move... I'm still learning here so I've learned out of my mistake by bringing the male to me... I was under the impression if a female is in heat the male will mate no matter what... That's how ot worked with our pekginese dogs before I brought the male to me and he showed interest immediately...

And another thing the breeder who is helping me is breeding for more than 14 years and why didn't she warn me about this then she insisted that I take the male to my place because my female gets carsick, I've spoke to her this morning informing me he still isn't showing any interest in my female and she said give it time his clever he doesn't waist his sperm......

So I guess I should just wait until my male is ready for breeding.

Again sorry Yorkiemom1 if I have offended you in any way your answers wasn't really answers it was judgemental towards me.....
Angel-Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!