View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 07:56 AM   #9
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel-Storm View Post
Wel yorkiemom1 I have no idea why he isn't showing any interest in her at all... The little puppy of mine that's a male shows interest in her but hes too young.

That's why I asked for advice, the breeder that I've borrowed the male from just said I should give him time... But from my experience is if a female is on heat the male never leaves the female alone..

But sorry for asking questions, in my mind that's how people learn from asking questions but it clearly doesn't work like that here.
You are so wrong! YOU asked a question then you placed limitations on what you were willing to accept! You did not want to learn anything but JUST wanted your question answered....PERIOD! YOU slammed the door on the opportunity to open yourself up to learning!

The female should always go to the male. Males are very territorial and when they go to new places, they are busy establishing that it is THEIR property.....that will usually override the desire to breed, at least until the male establishes the property as his. You already explained that you will not make a change in this problem because your female gets carsick. Get over that....go a day early, let your female get over being carsick, take her to the male for 3 consecutive days, (or 6 days depending on how YOU prefer to breed), and then head back home. So, there is nothing left to discuss with this issue....you have put your limitations on what works best for the dogs for you, so if they dont like the set up you have established for them, they just wont breed, even if that may be what is best for you. When breeding effectively, we many times have to go out of our own comfort zones, in order to do what is best and most beneficial for the dogs.

When someone comes to this site and asks questions, but then outlines and gives parameters within which they will accept answers, this immediately gives people you are asking answers from, that they need not add details or additional information to answers they are generous enough to share with you. THAT is how you MAY learn something.... Often times, when a person wants their question answered, but only within strict guidelines or parameters they impose on the people they are asking help from, the person asking the questions does much better doing research on their own, by reading books that cover the issue they want answered. That way, rather than insulting people that are trying to help, by limiting responses you only WANT to receive, you can just read the information and skip over what you have no interest in. That way, busy people that stop to share valuable information they have learned over many years, with a person that really has no interest in receiving that information, do not waste their time trying to help where help is not wanted or appreciated. To insult people that are willing to stop and help you, then for you to turn around and insult them again because you do not appreciate the limitations YOU put on them and their answers, is almost comical, if it wasnt so rude and inappropriate.

Last edited by Yorkiemom1; 08-18-2015 at 07:57 AM.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!