View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 09:25 AM   #4
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
Welcome to YT, I am not a breeder and have NEVER breed nor will I ever breed a pet of mine. The first mistake you made is.... you have to bring your female to the house of the male.
There are many first mistakes you have made, I will leave that up to the breeders we have here on YT to explain what they are. Hopefully they will advise the do's and the don't s and the reason behind it all.

Spot on answer....absolutely correct.....and coming from someone that clearly and quickly admits she has no interest or knowledge in breeding.....yet she got this absolutely basic information correct!

The next statement in her answer, that I highlighted, about "advising the do's and don'ts and the reason behind it"......while that is very valuable information any dedicated breeder or novice/beginner would or SHOULD appreciate and value, the OP clearly stated, "My question here is why doesn't he show any interest in my female yorkie that is on (sic) heat".......And please I don't want any rude comments."
Matese, YOU answered her question in the first couple of sentences of your response....that is ALL she is receptive to, so YOU my dear did a fine job answering her question....no need for any experienced breeder to elaborate!
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!