View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 07:20 AM   #4
Deviruchi
Senior Yorkie Talker

@nancy1999, oh yes, i meant by trimming when i said tipping and when i taped him before, i taped him only in the inner ear, to give his ear some support, since one of his ear was bending at the very base of the ear. i didnt tape across both ears as some other ppl do..
last time i got kupo checked at the vet, he only had 6 baby teeth left.. which was about 2 weeks ago.. and since then he lost 3... lol he has 2 baby molar on top left, and one front teeth.. so he's about done teething...
he seems to be avoiding eating carrots now so i think at least one of them is about to fall out soon..
and... as for grooming, i personally don't really like the standard yorkie look... i like the puppy cut look so when i had his ears tipped before.. i only had it done to help his ears

@maximo, kupo's ears were standing on their own till he was about 4 months old, then he started to teeth really bad and one of his ears started to droop... he was told that he had a larger ears compared to other yorkie, and it may have been another cause of why his ears started to droop, especially since i never had his ears trimmed...
its standing on its own now though but how long should i keep it like this? its been about a month since its standing and he turned 6 months old about a week ago... i don't want to stop trimming the ear too soon just in case it droops again... :/
Deviruchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!