View Single Post
Old 08-15-2015, 02:48 PM   #5
MissPixi
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by anneclaire View Post
I am so confused about some of the furbaby owners. They come here ,ask questions, ask for advice, and tell the problem with the furbutt. They receive lots of good advice and several replies and then we never hear the outcome of the problem .
They sound like they care when they make the post and then they disappear! And we are left hanging and wondering how their baby is. I dont feel this is very fair to those that really take the time to post replies or ones like me that read all of them (LOL) We care and really want to know how your babies are .
I ,for one , would so appreciate updates on these little angels that have had problems.
Do you think that is asking too much ? I have learned and am learning from this wonderful forum and I care very much about all ailing furbutts of any kind. Please try to be better at updating on your post. ♥♥♥ I care.
Well put! I get my heart invested in the situation. Would do what I could if I was nearby. It's extremely disappointing to be there with them at each turn to not see what happens... Good or bad.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!