View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 02:47 PM   #9
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
Cody knows better than to take a flying leap OFF that deck to give chase to an intruder of any kind, doesnt he? Or did you say your deck is enclosed so he cant get out to the yard without you allowing it?
My deck is gated, he can not get off it and it's 3.5 feet off the ground. hahahaha, if it crawls, wiggles, hops, moves, fly's, Cody is on it, reason when he goes on the deck I am with him, especially since the time there was a "cute little possum" trying to squeeze" between the 3.5inch space between the house and deck posting. Here on YT someone posted a video of a coyote that snatched a small animal, with the small animal in it's mouth the coyote hopped a 6 foot fence, I was horrified seeing this, that video is still very vivid in my mind, this is what I see when I let Cody on the deck at night, because my deck is a bit high and my eyes are focused on the woods, I am sure I can snatch Cody & get in the house before the coyote can reach us. Day time Cody is NEVER in the yard without me there.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!