View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 06:44 PM   #1
KendraE
Hook Em! Bevo & Mack
Donating Member

Default I am so frustrated!!!!!

Hey guys!! Sorry I'm not around much. But geez louis I am so beyond frustrated with blue born Mack brown!!! He is such a laid back boy.... Nothing really irritates him or catches him off guard. I went on a vacation for 10 days and he had a sitter....because those who know me know I can't take him on vacations!!! Bevo, on the other hand, marked his territory in 13 states, but Macky can't even leave texAs!!!! Which in itself is frustrating!! So when I get back and pick him up, he cries!!! He has had so many illnesses and uh ohs, he never cries!! He only ever cries when I comb his hair and even then it's just a faint wimper that bring me to my knees because he has had so many hardships and illnesses and he never whimpers!!! But now, when I pick him up under his armpits, he cries out.... I'm so scared because when we were leaving, I found a new mole on him.... What if its something bad??? I'll post pics of him as he looks so good, but what if that mole is more than a mole like the vet warned??? I don't want to post pics of how amazing little Mack looks.... I'm so scared. If I lose him now, I will be lost with him... He's such a good baby. I can't imagine God taking him from me.

Bevo and Mack
& grandpups Bryleigh and Jaxon
KendraE is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!