Thread: neopar
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 11:16 AM   #4
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydoglade View Post
Thanks, I'll e mail him. I haven't lost a puppy to parvo since I started using neopar but did have 2 puppies who developed parvo after adoption. Of course we isolate but I have a healthy fear, bordering on paranoia of parvo. I've has 2 personal puppies, fully immunized, develop parvo. I lost one , saved one. I now give all my personal puppies neopar. I have biewers that I've been showing and they're doing well. If they continue to do well and after completing their health screenings I will breed next spring but NO FOSTERS. It's not worth the risk.
Wise decision....I have absolutely NO other dogs anywhere on this property...no one other than myself and my son, have anything to do with my dogs. When we go to the vet for whatever reason, we stay in the car and go thru the back...no visiting in the waiting room, etc....exam table is covered with a sheet I bring from home, I bring all my own medical equipment and scales.....nothing or no one gets near these dogs.....I NEVER want to have to go thru parvo in my dogs or on my property again.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!