View Single Post
Old 08-08-2015, 12:38 PM   #2
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesschloe1 View Post
I am so furious right now that I need to talk about this...

I have been growing Chloe's hair for almost 2 years now and my mom has always complained that SHE doesn't like it. Today, I left Chloe with my mom and when I came back I find all her beautiful hair CHOPPED OFF!!!!!! She even cut it crooked! Her chin is so short now and half of it is round, the other half is square. I don't know what to do now but I am so furious with all of this. I don't even know how to fix this cut and I'm sitting here looking at Chloe and not liking what she looks like at all.

Oh dear me what a dreadfull thing to have happen. Were you actively showing her - or just wanted to keep her in a long coat? I would even out the chin hair - even out the cut all around her body - then have a very long discussion with your Mom. Yorkies don't shed so I am at a loss to see why your Mom does not like it? Maybe try to find out why from her point of view.

But the lovely thing about hair is that it will grow back in and that un-solicited cut might even stimulate the hair to grow faster....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!