Thread: Please help!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 12:31 PM   #8
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Please don't feel you "wasted" anyone's time in your thread, your concern and question has educated more ppl then you realize and will educate all that will read it in the future. That's what YT is all about, educating ppl, new and old. I am like Judy "yorkiemom1" I will NOT go NEAR shelters, fairs where they have dogs up for adoption, I am very weak when it comes to dogs that need love and a good home. I volunteered for a short time right after my 17 y/o girl left me for Rainbow Bridge, it was heart wrenching to see such sad eyes, then I my adopted boy and had to stop volunteering, my rescue needed me. My Cody is not dog friendly reason I only have one, reason why I MUST stay away from any place that has dogs up for adoption. I help by donating my local no kill shelter where I briefly volunteered. STOP reading those ads PLEASE. If you are looking to save a life or add to your family, please rescue from a shelter.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!