Thread: Please help!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 11:34 AM   #4
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

I learned a long time ago I can not save every sad dog case I come across, especially involving Yorkies or Chihuahuas. "If you cant stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen", so I dont go to ANY places that I know will break my heart... Then there is a huge likelihood this is nothing but a scam...take your money or even lure you to his property and....????

You have a brand new puppy that has not been completely vaccinated. You really have NO idea what is actually going on with this other little dog....what was she bred with? Why is he in such a hot hurried rush to throw this momma away.....the complete lack of concern or compassion for this pregnant momma, appalls me. You need to stay away from this train wreck.....if you did not already have a brand new unvaccinated baby on your property, you could consider rescuing this pitiful momma......but you are looking at a money pit and a heartbreak, all rolled into one. This deal stinks, to me.....I would advise you to stay away....if you are compelled to save this momma, you are looking at $$$$$ plus contaminating your property AND your current puppy with any diseases/parasites (parvo is rampant) this unfortunate creature is burdened with.

I HAD to adopt a realistic outlook with my involvment with every unfortunate case I was exposed to. "If it hurts, dont do it...". This keeps me away from the pet want ads, pet stores, and animal shelters....I can not save every unfortunate animal out there, and it kills me to see them.....so I just have to stay away. The people that devote their hearts and lives and pocket books to animal shelters and rescue centers.....OMG!! I have such immense respect and love for these people....they are doing gut wrenching, heart breaking, never ending, often unappreciated work, taking care of these unfortunate, lost, uncared for souls.....thank God for THEM and the never ending work they do, because I could never go there! THAT kind of work and involvement requires a strength that I just do not have. The most effective thing I can do is donate whatever $$$$ I can spare, to help with these babies (I do most of my shopping thru the Amazon.com site that is geared towards donating a portion of what I spend on Amazon, to Yorkie Haven, and I try to get involved with their flea markets, booths, and the annual bidding that Yorkie Haven has....that is what I can do to benefit the most helpless of dogs...)

Last edited by Yorkiemom1; 08-07-2015 at 11:36 AM.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!