View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 07:49 PM   #3
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

My first yorkie was 3 yo when I bought home a sister for her, then 3 years later I bought home another baby girl, n ow I had a pack of 3.
Cons:: like maximo stated It may take Max time to adjust to a new kid, lassoing them for walks, if you take them with you for visits you have 2 to pack for, double in vet bills, food, treats.
Pros::::entertainment, much laughter, twice the yorkie kisses, they keep each other company. I say go for it.
When I had one and bought the 2nd baby home the older one stayed on the sofa, away from baby jaws, after several weeks the older one came off her perch and started to interact with the not so new lil fluff ball. Now I had a 2
age 6 yo and 3 yo and bought home baby # 3. two older dogs on the sofa, away from the pouncing, nipping fluff ball, again, a few weeks went by and the two older one accepted the new kid. I never found it hard caring for 2 or 3. I was like you, I loved my first one so much, I worked all day and wanted a playmate for her, I got the 2nd one more for company for my first girl, I didn't know I could love both equally, when I got # 3 I got her for ME, I loved all 3 equally, I will say #3 the baby was everyone's favorite, she was such a little clown, full of personality, and the BOSS, the two older ones babied her, cleaned her face everyday lol. Two is so much fun, my pack of 3 females never fraught, or even growled at each other, on the sofa the each had their spot to sit, bed the same thing and in the car as well. For me, 2 or 3 dogs there were more pros then cons.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!