View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 06:14 PM   #5
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicgenie View Post
I think we need to carefully look at each animal raid individually and in its entirety before villifying an animal owner. I know some pretty sick people out there have animals and shouldn't. However, there are some rogue animal rights indoctrinated ACOs out there who will nitpick techinicalities to ruin a breeder, even absent evidence of cruelty or neglect. People, please just be careful of what you accept as fact.

When they can swarm down and confiscate an entire kennel of breeding dogs because "the poor dogs were distraught, abused, starved, and clearly in need of emergent vet care", and then they get all those "poor, unfortunate, abused, neglected dogs" in wonderful healthy condition within 2-4 days......I dont know.....does not seem like horribly abused, neglected dogs....seems more like a case where 20-30 Yorkies can be swooped down and taken under trumped up, exaggerated, accusations, then resold by the confiscating agency for a tidy little profit for the agency......which has apparently happened in multiple cases up in the Dallas area....not worth all the aggravation and harrassment!

Last edited by Yorkiemom1; 08-03-2015 at 06:15 PM.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!