View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 11:56 AM   #11
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

I too "live in the city"....a densely populated neighborhood.....no open country around here! I have had owls dive at my babies when they are out in back WITH ME on the other end of a leash!! I have had raccoons, possums, coyotes, bob cats, even a puma in this neighborhood....they had pics in the newspaper of the puma (cougar) that was laying on my 8 foot wooden fence/double secured with a 6 foot chain link fence inside the wooden one, when he made his way several blocks over and started prowling around the golf course....hot summer months, we have snakes, which brings in the hawks to eat the snakes..... we have all kinds of wild animals prowling around this neighborhood at night....middle of a neighborhood, by the way....but hopefully, it will only take you one time to have your yorkie stolen by people wandering the neighborhood looking for "expensive dogs that can be flipped for a profit on Craigs List, or loosing your baby to a wild animal/bird/nasty teenage neighborhood boys....but it does make it easier when we benefit/learn from other peoples misfortune.........
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!