View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 07:41 AM   #7
Doodlebug
♥Love My Puppies!♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitzi Vyci View Post
Hi. We have a well secured back yard and do not have owls or other such critters in the city area. But thank you for the concern. Our last yorkie, Lizzy was almost 5 lbs and lived to be almost 12 years. She too was allow d the freedom and loved thinking the yard was hers! However, if I lived where there were dangers to our Mitzi I would definitely not let her out alone! We all adore her. Thank you for your replies and I am so sorry about what happened to your pet. What a very sad and horrible memory for you.
Just a word of caution, there are human predators out there too. I know of several instances where a pup, or pups, were stolen out of a fenced back yard. Also on two occasins i had unfriendly big dogs jump the fence into my back yard when my pups were ouside. Luckily i was able to swoop them up before anything happened. I didnt think we had predators here either until i saw a hawk swoop down close to my 17 pound dog. He was wearing a baby blue sweater at the time so i have no idea what kind of animal he was after. Daisy and Teddy send Yorkie kisses to your sweet baby.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!