View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 05:33 AM   #10
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey301 View Post
My little baby passed away on Monday, July 27. He could no longer breathe and the vet said it was time to help him die. It was awful. They trust that we can save them from anything but we can't. The last year for Ruggles was not so good. I had to feed him by hand because he ate so fast, and had lost so many teeth that he was choking on his food. Three times, he passed out and we had to remove food that was lodged in his throat so that he could breath. A forth time, we could not clear his airway and his tongue turned blue, but on the way to the hospital, he finally cleared it himself. His medications had become very expensive at about $150 per month and his vet visits for oxygen or lasix cost us several thousand dollars. We still have Smarty, and he is doing OK, but has a collapsing trachea. He will be very lonely without Ruggles, who was his constant companion since he moved in with us 11 years ago.
Oh no...I'm so very sorry to read of his passing . How heartbreaking for you, I know it hurts so much to lose these precious ones. You were a *great* Momma to him!

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!