View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 06:51 AM   #22
dawn27
2+2=4 X the Love ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddybear View Post
Was he ever in the military? The VA has been a godsend for my husband.

Even if he was only in one year it would be worth checking out.
No he was not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YB 2 View Post
Praying for you guys! I know it sucks but I hope everyone will heal and get better soon. I know this isn't much but I hope it brings a little smile to your fave good luck with everything!!!!!
Thank you, everyone has been very supportive !

I haven't even discussed any of this with my family so having you all to talk to has been a huge help.

There of course is a government program that will pay a portion of our medical bills depending on our income. Last time I took one of the kids we were in the 90% of the income level so we had to pay 100% of the bill. Both his employer and OC have an enrollment period that doesn't come around until November. So will see what type of insurance we can get at that time.

We just had our 24th wedding anniversary on July 27th, we've been together for 30 years. That man is my whole world, he's been my soul mate, my best friend my everything since I was 20 and I love him with every ounce of my being. Of course getting the proper medical is first and foremost our most important priority !!

He needs to be here to see his grand daughter grow up. She just turned 3 weeks old yesterday . . she needs her grandpa to be healthy so that he can help spoil her.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!