View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 05:24 PM   #18
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

I hear every day about this GREAT medical coverage for everyone that has been unable to have insurance.....fantastic deal, wonderful insurance coverage for everyone that does not have it...Supposedly, everyone is now covered by this fabulous, life saving answer for everyone that has not been able to afford insurance coverage, or who's companies do not even offer them coverage, as well as for people that have been deliberately circumnavigated by the companies they work for (deliberately cutting their hours so they are "part time" and do not qualify for company paid insurance coverage)....what about all THAT coverage that everyone is celebrating and running flags up flagpoles about???? Surely, your husband can apply for that lifesaving, most wonderful, government blessed provider of insurance coverage....?

As usual, I am sure it is somehow, an "exception", a "loophole" in "your husband's case"......seems like there are always "exceptions", at least with everyone I know.....I am sorry.....I am praying for you and your husband.....
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!