View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 10:22 AM   #16
dawn27
2+2=4 X the Love ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottiesyrky View Post
Your poor hubby being in all that pain and having to work. Three days is not long enough to recover especially if his pain is not being managed. I can see that these meds make it hard to work and why he feels he cannot take them. What terrible choices, poor guy. Hope he can hang on for two more days before the pain and stress get to him.

My, he must be so exhausted when he gets home and can't wait to get to bed and rest. Hope he can take a pain pill at night so at least he can sleep?

Prayers for this misery to end soon and for your hubby to heal and feel better again.
Hugs.
Thank you . . and yes he took both the muscle relaxer and the pain med and he was able to get some much needed pain free rest. It wouldn't really be so bad on him if there were two people on the night shift but unfortunately he's the only manager on duty since the company made cut backs last year and of course the new manager who by the way had absolutely no history with the company refused to work nights or weekends. That's a whole other rant . . to much too worry about with everything else going on to let that bug me right now.

This is day two of him returning back to work. He is again working the night shift alone.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!