View Single Post
Old 07-31-2015, 04:51 PM   #14
dawn27
2+2=4 X the Love ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
Just checking in today to see how you are feeling....perhaps a little more resolute and less like a tumble weed blowing in the wind.....praying for clear sight and resolute determination for you and your husband. Try to keep your spirits up, even though it can seem like we have absolutely no control and everything around us is in chaos and confusion. Praying for clarity and options for you.....
Thank you . . it so nice to see how you and the other members care so much about my husband and I. I just love your way of putting things, makes me chuckle.

My stress level is alright at the moment but for hubby he returned to work today after only three days rest. My daughter went to check in on him and he wasn't doing well. I can just see it in his eyes, the pain it too much for him. He's holding off taking the pain meds for fear his won't be able to do his job. He has two more long days ahead of him. His pain threshold has always been great so I can tell this is a serious injury. SO I can only imagine that the pain along with the added stress of returning too soon, on top of dealing with customers is going to send his PB through the roof once more. Which I cant' understand why they didn't prescribe him anything at UC. Not sure he can wait til the 19th to be seen again.

I'll urge him to go again if he feels its too much for him to handle.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!