View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015, 05:49 PM   #11
dawn27
2+2=4 X the Love ♥
Donating Member

[QUOTE=Yorkiemom1;4579659]Praying for you and your husband.....praying for resolution of your husband's ill health, and praying for patience and tolerance for you!!!

My God, dont you want to just run, waving your arms wildly, screaming at the top of your lungs, across fields, hills, and thru woods!!! Sometimes I want to just sit in the middle of my floor, screaming, kicking and and crying!!! You are clearly up to your neck in alligators, thank God you dont have a chicken in your arms! So I guess it could always get worse.....

I am praying for your situation to lighten, and a clear path of decision falls open to you. Also praying for your husband's obstinate, hard headed (he is a man and this is normal behavior for him!!!), defiant, uncooperative attitude becomes manageable for you! Hard headed men unfortunately often require the living bejessus scared out of them before they stop and listen to reason.......Throw a hissy eyed fit, start squalling uncontrollably and point out to him you think it is very selfish of him to opt to ignore what is obviously going on with him, allowing him to take the easy way out, leaving you all by yourself, having to face a future without him and his help![/QUOTE]

I have though about this very thing and it scars the hell out of me. I has a little cry but for now I am trying my best to keep a positive mind. I fear the worse but until we get a better and complete diagnosis of his issues I choose to say positive. We both know what may lie ahead and are hoping for not do bad news bur are preparing for what may come.

I been doing some research on heart healthy food and life changes. It wont be easy but he has no choice. We are cutting out salt and caffeine for starters and will do what it takes to get his weight down. He's 6.7 and weighs 285. Its not much but its a start in the right direction.

You thought and prayer are very much needed and so much appreciated.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!