View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 09:49 PM   #1
twalla
I ♥ my Furheathens
Donating Member

Cry 8 Yorkies Owner Surrendered

An owner that a lot of you knew/know surrendered her 8 yorkies.

Oklahoma Yorkie Rescue has taken 4 of them. Here is their post from facebook. Their facebook is a page so even if you do not have a facebook, you should be able to view it.

At this time since they are still being vetted, we do not know the specifics to their medical conditions.

One week ago today, we were contacted by a Vet office in Tulsa that had 3 yorkies that had been owner surrendered. She found us because the biewer Yorkie's chip was registered to us. Jordy (formerly Talan) was returned to us. 5 more Yorkies were later in the week surrendered by the same owner. 3 of them have been turned over to us. The other 4 owner surrenders are being handled by the Vet's office.
We have Jordy, Chelsea, Keagan and Dolly. Everyone needs a lot of vetting and in time, a good grooming. All are very lovable and settling in their foster homes.
Be sure to keep an eye on our page to follow their story.

Facebook post:
https://www.facebook.com/oklahoma.re...type=1&theater

If you feel it in your heart to donate to the vetting for the 4 that they have, please click the link below. Every bit helps so if you can give $5, trust me, it adds up quickly.

Donation link:
Donate
Attached Thumbnails
8 Yorkies Owner Surrendered-tulsaytownersurrender.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!