View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 07:05 PM   #6
Russpilot
Donating 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
I get so disgusted.....you do everything you can do to protect your dog, take care of your dog, test your dogs, give the very best food and meds and exercise and do your dead level best to make sure if it ever needs to be done, you have your dog "marked" with tattoo or microchip to assure you get it back, and WTF????? Vets do not have to notify a legitimate owner if someone that is NOT on the microchip, comes up when the number is scanned??? This seems like just more of everything we run into, when we are legally, lawfully, legitimately trying to do the right thing and protect ourselves and our pets, and "the powers that be" have dreamed up yet another crappy way for law breakers to break the law, legitimately!!!! Law abiding, people, that do their dead level best to "do the right thing", follow all the rules and laws, pay extra to provide protection for what they treasure.....and then some idiot passes a law that a vet is not obligated to notify the legal, rightful owner on a pets microchip. WHY????? What is the reasoning behind THAT idiot law???? It never ceases to stupefy my senses at the ignorance of some actions and rules that are put in place strictly to protect thieves and crooks.
I completely agree. This falls into the "Oh Hell No" category in my book!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!