View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 10:15 AM   #520
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha L View Post
Hello everyone. I am a newbie coming on and just reading about all the drama. This goes on in a lot of forums. Its nice to see a thread giving the opportunity to discuss solutions. I am just learning about Yorkie Poos and don't want to be scared away from asking what one may consider to be a stupid or offense question. I am asking because I may just simply not know and am looking for various opinions so I can form my own educated opinion. I hope not to be attacked for doing so.

If that does happen, I hope a lot of these individuals that are stating they feel it is so inappropriate will start posting to the bully blogger and express to them immediately that their post is inappropriate in tone or word choice or whatever. Bullying is a huge issue in the schools these days. The kids are learning it from somewhere.

I am looking forward to positive experiences on YT. If my opinion about a post is negative, I will keep it to myself.

If you feel that the post is breaking YT rules for sure report - it is the yellow triangle down on the bottom of the post.

Our mods do a great job of responding to those reports.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!