View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 06:05 PM   #10
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Thank you every one. She wasn't rude when she asked, it was more of a surprised comment. I just felt as a groomer she would know boys can have top knots, made me wonder if she groomed a lot of yorkies. If she would have asked in a rude way I would have walked out with Cody tucked under my arm lol. No razor burn (lucky her) and his face was styled really cute. All my passed babies were girls and I NEVER had them with a top knot, mostly because they were tom boys and the clip would be torn out in 3 minutes, if they didn't pull it out the others would pull it out lol they were crazy sweet, silly lil girls lol. Cody shakes himself out and the claw which I am using until all the hair is grown for a proper top knot gets disheveled, but it stays in, I have to redo it several times a day. Top knot is new to me, but so is Cody lol. I liked the groomer enough to use her again. Again, thank you all for your comments.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!