View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 05:10 PM   #1
anniemm
Yorkie Yakker

Default What happened to my sweet puppy?

Hello,
I was very excited to pick up my new puppy this past Sunday. for the first couple of days she was sweet as can be. We went to the Vet on Sunday for a check up and she is great. I immediately started to take her outside to potty and at night I let her have a puppy pad. She did wonderful and last night she didn't even go on her pad.
Yesterday I had her outside and when I picked her up she growled and tried to bit me. she sounded very viscous and angry. I told her no and we went in the house. She was doing very well today but tonight she started acting in the same way while we were out for our last walk..or should I say run. I do not show emotion but it really bothers me and I hope she isn't going to be a viscous dog.
Most of the time she is very sweet. She is a biter and I am trying to nip that in the bud. She scared the heck out of my Golden Retriever, who jumped on the couch to get away from her. She likes my dachshund/poodle but she plays very rough and he doesn't like that. she just wants to bite everyone and everything. I could use some advice. She is my first Yorkie. I have wanted one forever and finally had the opportunity to get one. I have been reading books about Yorkies and reading different threads on the forum. I just could use some advice. I hope she will grow out of all this. I really love her.
Thank You
Anneimm
anniemm is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!