View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 10:32 AM   #11
dawn27
2+2=4 X the Love ♥
Donating Member

Thank You Everyone, I am totally agree she all of those thing and so much more. I am totally in Love with her. I"ve been staying with them for the past few days to give mommy & daddy time to rest and help with the first time parents. She's such a good baby and mommy and daddy are catching on really well and doing a wonderful job with her. I leave tomorrow so I am sure there will be lots of calls between my daughter and I since you cant teach them everything they need to know in just a few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddybear View Post
She is Beautiful!!!!!

Let that Yorkie in your life bond with her also.
Oh yes, that's a must. I do child care so they are already really really good with little ones of all ages. They all love babies !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrysmum View Post
Oh WOW!!! Little Bailey is absolutely adorable, she looks like a little baby doll!

Congratulations, Grandma! How's the new mummy doing? Wishing you all the love in the world....happy cuddling!! xx
Mummy is doing wonderful, thanks for asking. She's catching on very quickly, she and daddy are doing great. Very proud of them both. I've had the past few day and all of today to get in lots of cuddles before I leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTeddykins View Post
CONGRATS - she's almost as beautiful as her Grandma
LOL, you are now my new best YTer . . thanks for the wonderful compliment !!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!