View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 06:30 AM   #4
Harrysmum
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barneysmommmy View Post
Thanks for the encouragement, Harrysmum. Honestly, I was more upset with the buffoon yelling than I was at Barney. Today Barney is acting much more like himself. But I am still nervous about leaving him. The beach is just beautiful and the water is perfect. Fortunately, we are right on the beach so I can still sit and look at the beautiful water from the deck. We found a great place that does carry out. So we ate our dinner on the deck last night and it turned out pretty nice. My husband and I take turns walking out to the beach.

However, I would really like to go snorkeling with my husband at least once this week. Maybe Barney will eventually let up.
Oh, exactly - I was worried that one of our 'passers by' might break in to the windmill and report us to our RSPCA!!!

Of course you're nervous about leaving him - but it sounds like perfection apart from that? I truly hope that you can enjoy the rest of your holiday....I know - Barney's got to learn how to snorkel, too?!!!?

This has got nothing to do with anything......but are dogs allowed on the beaches there in Summer? It's just that 'over here' the months that they're allowed is very limited... xx
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!