View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 07:53 PM   #10
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviruchi View Post
@navilusc i am considering breeding in the future.. maybe couple years from now, but i just wanted to learn one of the what-if's of breeding.. i like being through with things and i try to learn all that i can (even if i may forget most.. lol)

but wow.. how can someone just steal a dead turtle.. that was really rude and inconsiderate... it must have been one of those retarded kids.. i'm sorry that happened to you.

but.. yeah i felt bad posting this after reading other ppl's comments.. their story was really sad and i felt like i made them sad thinking about what happened before.. :/

@mybellababy mm i dont think you sounded like it didnt bother you. i mean i agree with what your vet said. its kind of fact of life.. even if its hard to accept that for me if something does go wrong later with my pets. but i didn't know that you can take them to the vets and let them take care of them.. and um.. you mentioned politics. what do you mean?

@gemy, oh thanks for replying to this post too lol. but i guess if anything, cremating is the best option in the future..

Are you kidding me? In this day and age referring to someone as retarded is well quite frankly crass and lacking in tact not to mention kindness.. I have some knowledge with in this area - and I can assure you that *retarded children* for the most part are the opposite of cruel - they are very kind and loving.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!