View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 10:27 AM   #1
Roxy823
Yorkie Talker

Default Addison's Disease??

Our girl, Roxy became sick.. Took her to Vet and he said she was full of poop and gave her medication. She was not eating, vomiting, just was not active at all.. so we thought this was it... well, the week went on and she did poop but vomiting not eating or drinking. By Friday, I was up all night with her, She looked dehydrated and could not walk. I called the Vet and got a great female Vet.. Rushed her to the hospital.. Hooked her up on IV stayed overnight... My baby was very sick... We cryed and prayed for her recovery and she called and said she has Addison's disease... Never heard of it.. So they were treating her but they were very guarded.. Hubby stopped coming home from work and they brought her to him and she was happy and tail wagging they said she was better.. Spent the night and we got a call to pick her up.. She came home with medication that she has to take everyday for the rest of her life and a shot once a month. But they say she will have a normal life... She is slow to eat but is coming around... I am so thankful.. Has anyone here ever heard of this disease and how is it going...
Roxy823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!