View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 04:10 AM   #4
SWOwner
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

0_yorkie.gifFigured it was time for an update. So far - all is still going well. My only problem is I think Charlie is playing me like a piano! If I miss him going potty - he will sit outside the PITA and bark. Not because he is proud - but because he wants his reward! I give him 1/4 of a square of Wellness WellBites Soft Natural Dog Treats - yea that is very very small but it works as a great reward.

I swear he has it figured out - he pee's (or poops) on the pad - gets out front and barks. I give him his reward and put down a nice new pad. Well, a few minutes later - he pee's just enough to wet the pad - and sits out front for his reward! I tell him how great he is - a few minutes later - yuppa - pee's and waits for his reward. I have this feeling he figured out how to limit his pee so he can get more treats! I am not complaining - just wanted to share how smart these guys are. Got to go - I hear Charlie barking again!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!