View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 06:05 AM   #90
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Chibiluv, thanks for the up-date on Tibbe, he has been on my mind, wondering how he was taking to his new surroundings, they become so confused when placed in strange places, new ppl, new smells, and new doggies. Bless you for reaching out to Jeanie and caring for her little boy, I know her mind is at ease knowing her boy is being well taken care of. Jeanie has been in my prayers for a good recovery and reunited with her little Tibbe. It is always on my mind what would I do if I had to go for surgery, who would care for my boy. I have friends who love Cody but their homes are not doggie safe, like front porch has no gate on it, Cody likes to dash out of the front door, reason I had a gate installed. Or their fenced in back yards have large spaces on the bottom, Cody can easily crawl under and get lost in the wooded area surrounding their home. So I can understand Jeanie's concern about Tibbe. You took a great burden off her shoulders by offering to keep Tibbe , he is safe with you, bless you.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!