View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 02:03 PM   #12
SnowWa
YT 2000 Club Member

DaisyMaesMom -- I understand your dismay. I have always thought it is amazing all the different sizes, colors, hair types, and hair lengths (including different cuts) that Yorkies come in. I swear often we can't tell that we are looking at the same breed.

My pup's hair grows very fast - but so far I have kept him in a puppy cut. So, he has short hair too - except for his face and legs.

But - with Yorkies - I just think what we get is what we get - to a point.
And - aren't they all darling - Yes, they are!!!!!

Your pup is really a cute, slender, little girl. And, I can't help but think that she will have more hair growth as she gets older. She really isn't very old now. (My pup had extremely thin and oily hair when I got him at 8 weeks - that has changed to a wonderful coat.)

I wish my Yorkie's ears were smaller, and he weighed a pound or two less, but he is sure cute the way he is. I don't want a tiny little Yorkie, but I think about 6 pounds would be just perfect. And - I think mine is going to be a little bigger than that.....a bit....a bit.....a bit...!!!!

Hang in there - you still don't know for sure what your Yorkie will be like as an adult......they certainly do change! And - she's cute right now!!

Carol Jean
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!