View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 05:15 PM   #23
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 805joedaddy View Post
I guess you guys can say what you want. Like I said in the first post I did my research and I know what I need to do I didn't ask for all this other input. I was just asking if it was a blue and wanted to be sure. I know what I need to do but some people don't respect what people ask and do what they want so I guess I can do what I want. All i asked was if it was a blue and thats it not for all this other stuff. You wanna come at me and not respect what I ask I'll play your lil games and tell you what you dont want to hear. All i asked what if it was blue nothing else.
I'm sorry that your so upset we are just trying help. The right thing to do is fix your female and the pups because since you know they have the gene and you wouldn't know if the other dog they were bred with would have it or not. Being a responsable breeder means you should do everything you can to make sure you are bringing in as healthy puppies as you can and risking another blue born is not doing that. I do hope if you do not want to keep this pup that you contact Kendra who knows how to take care of blue borns or even me who would gladly take her instead of just giving her to someone else.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!