View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 12:25 PM   #15
barneysmommmy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
He's definitely unique!!! But anything but ugly - Yorkies look cute no matter what. That terrier profile just gets me every single time. If you leave him this way, you'll no doubt start a new kewl trend for the summer!!!

I always do crazy things when I run a fever - just outlandish things like trying to turn the mattress over by myself, go shopping for staples and stock up as if I'm going to be housebound for 3 months - buy so much I don't have the energy to get it all in the house from the care - or deciding to change all the furniture around in a room - when I should be in bed resting. Instead, fever gives me some kind of weird energy and drive and NO judgment. I invariably have to stop mid-activity and go to bed I'm so weak by that time.
I hope this was my lesson learned. I am so tired today after all of yesterday's shenanigans. I decided that everything needed to be sanitized. The house, the pups, me. I stripped all the sheets, bleached everything, mopped everything. Then, I went after the poor pups. Willie took the worst of my craziness. The others got away with just a bath. Fortunately he is forgiving. He is curled up beside me now.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!