View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 06:00 PM   #34
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

All your sweet thoughts, offers to help and support once again are making this latest bout of troubles a little lighter - just having you all out there pulling for me and praying, offering what help you can means the world anytime but especially right now. It's so good to have a whole group of kind people rooting for me. Have been a healthy person all my life and these last 2 years have been hard to face - like my body has turned on me! But thankfully good doctors are out there to get us through.

My surgery is scheduled for Monday July 6th and I'll maybe in the hospital up to a week, lesser if things go really well. I'll sure appreciate any prayers and good thoughts sent my way as it's so wonderful to know there are people out there pulling for me. Got to get fixed and back home, able to take care of my Tibbe boy. He's been like a fur stole lately, never leaving my side for hours at a time until I peel him off. I know he senses something is wrong and for weeks he's been staring at me for long, long periods but not reacting to any of the things I've asked him if he needs. Kinda wondering if he smells this thing or what. He's not let me go to another room unaccompanied for weeks - he's there watching me no matter what. He's such a comfort and loving companion, especially now. Can't wait until this is over and I can feel like playing with him again. I chase him round the house now but believe me, my heart isn't in it as my right side begins to hurt and I'm soon back sitting down and he's disappointed. Still, when I get him up on the couch, I'll turn him over in my lap or just beside me and play "Getcha getcha getcha" by grabbing him all over with my fingers as I'm saying that over and over. Then he playbites me, wags his little tail to answer the "attack". He just eats that up - loves a good fight. Love your Yorkies, ladies, they are our best friends!

Gotta go - he's circling around needing to go outside to potty. Back later. Love you one and all. ♥
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!