View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 02:41 PM   #12
Maximo
♥ Maximo and Teddy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmike86 View Post
Coccidia really isnt harmful unless never treated. Almost all puppies will or can get it. But they get treated for it. The reason why a Vet check is done before you get the puppy from the breeder and when you get it . To make sure its healthy. No parasites or is being treated. At that young age one they stop drinking and eating they can goes fast. A good breeder won't let you have the pup at such a young age. Sometimes they won't eat in a new environment. Unless someone is home 24-7 to watch the pup. The old the better. I know the op probably will only get there money back is by getting a new pup. But if I could get my money back I would get it then get a new breeder. JMO. Coccidia (Coccidiosis) in Dogs: A Cause of Diarrhea
This is another good point. Even at 12 weeks, I would caution against leaving a little Yorkie pup at home alone all day. If someone is not home, I would make arrangements to have someone check in on the pup at least every 3 to 4 hours. These little ones can go down so fast.

Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!