View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 07:29 AM   #680
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by margaritaville View Post
You know, we could all be invited to a wedding on the island. . Oh, what shall I wear? Is it formal or casual? Shoes? I need to make an appointment for my hair and a pedi. Oh, heavens so much to do!

I wish you the best and I'm so happy for you.
Omg, we could !! I'll be wearing my hair up, for sure - what w/ all the humidity. Heels, for sure some cute heels...bc...well why wouldn't we? MUST get a faux tan for Hawaii too! Otherwise, pale fish belly skin. I'll go with you for a mani.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha Cha View Post
I finished my table, finally. Now I have to figure out what kind of chairs I want and I am either going to refinish my buffet to match (white distressed bottom with dark top) or do something completely different. What do you think? Does the buffet style fit my table or do I need something completely different? And, I am going to repaint my walls. Oh so much to do.

Before:
Attachment 406299

After
Attachment 406300

In my dining room
Attachment 406301
Shelly, WOW!! You did a phenomenal job, girl! It looks just wonderful! Did you strip all those chairs? That must've been a major job. Also, did you make that galvanized steel starburst piece on your wall? Fun!

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!