View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 07:01 PM   #8
MarkFromSea
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiemom76 View Post
I started ordering my food from chewy a couple of months ago and I love them. I'm never going to the store for dog food again. I have 6 dogs so it doesn't take much to meet the $49 free shipping requirement and I can't believe how fast they ship. I placed an order late Tuesday night and one bag of food was delivered Thursday morning and I got the other bag first thing today.
It's been consistently shipped quickly every order via UPS.

All the dogs have been eating the Fromm canned duck and chicken pate'. Gonna have to order more VERY soon. LOL It was for our older dog primarily but mamma has been spoiling all of them equally with the canned and bits of chicken mixed in. The Fromm duck and sweet potato kibble is a hit with them also. We were thinking of trying the canned shredded beef next but Chewy was out last time I checked. I submitted a request to be notified via email when more comes in. Another handy feature!

The last order I bought 12" bully sticks for them instead of the shorties. They jumped on them and it was hilarious to see them carry them around. They were thicker than the shorties and less expensive per inch. The 12" bullies are lasting MUCH MUCH MUCH longer than I had originally figured. They do pick them up every day for a bit but they aren't as interested in them as they were the short and thinner 6" ones. The 6 I bought will probably last a year instead of the 3 months I had hoped for.
MarkFromSea is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!