View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 09:05 AM   #8
Magnus
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseymarie09 View Post
I use MyFitnessPal to track everything. I love it. I mostly just use it to track my macros and calories since I started this workout program. I would love to get a fitbit to track my activity. Not sure how much you exercise, but have you tried supplements? As in protein powder, fat burners? Cellucor has AMAZING products! They have awesome whey protein flavors and preworkout powder you mix with water that gives you a boost in working out and they taste like koolaid. If you're ever interested in trying it out, I have a promo code, 'CASEY', for 25% off and free shipping!

Cellucor - Elite Sports Supplements and Training
I use MyFitnessPal as well along with Garmin's VivoFit 2. This works really well b/c I know how "active" I've been throughout the day instead of just guessing. Also tracks my sleeping movements which is neat.

The only complaint I have is that it's bit confusing to understand all the data b/c there seems to be an issue with the integration process between MFP and VF2. But still, I get a better idea all the calories, fat, activities, etc...
Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!