View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 08:10 AM   #7
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseymarie09 View Post
I haven't heard of that one. Cellucor has BCAAs and alpha aminos that help with soreness and keep you hydrated. I haven't tried those yet but I plan on it soon! I've looked up the differences in the different fitbits and I think I would want the charge HR. It has the heart monitor, probably the same one you're talking about. I just haven't had the money to buy one yet lol.
The Access bar is made by Melaleuca Company, it's a pain because you have to order it under a membership, but I use their cleaning products and love them, so it's not too bad to order, but I hadn't heard of other things like this. It's also suppose to allow you to have access to stored fat and that's something I seem to have a problem doing since I'm diabetic. We will see if this works, but it's too soon to know on that part, I just know my workouts are much better. My elliptical has a heart monitor and we also have a chest one, so I wasn't sure I needed it a fitbit. Some of the smart watches have all of this and more, but then will it be too complex for me to use?

Join today and remove this ad!