View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 07:30 AM   #6
caseymarie09
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
I recently tried something called an access bar because a friend was raving about it. I couldn't believe the difference in my results in calorie burnout, it also has something it that helps keep the lactic acid from forming so you're not sore afterwards. I never use to believe in any of that stuff, but seeing it for myself, I'm a changed woman. I'll have to check out cellucor. It's really great they are making things that do what they say they will do, for years they could advertise just about anything, but things never worked. I've been looking at the fitbit too, I kind of wanted the one with the heart monitor, but I'm not sure if they are worth it.
I haven't heard of that one. Cellucor has BCAAs and alpha aminos that help with soreness and keep you hydrated. I haven't tried those yet but I plan on it soon! I've looked up the differences in the different fitbits and I think I would want the charge HR. It has the heart monitor, probably the same one you're talking about. I just haven't had the money to buy one yet lol.
caseymarie09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!