View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 07:08 AM   #5
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseymarie09 View Post
I use MyFitnessPal to track everything. I love it. I mostly just use it to track my macros and calories since I started this workout program. I would love to get a fitbit to track my activity. Not sure how much you exercise, but have you tried supplements? As in protein powder, fat burners? Cellucor has AMAZING products! They have awesome whey protein flavors and preworkout powder you mix with water that gives you a boost in working out and they taste like koolaid. If you're ever interested in trying it out, I have a promo code, 'CASEY', for 25% off and free shipping!

Cellucor - Elite Sports Supplements and Training
I recently tried something called an access bar because a friend was raving about it. I couldn't believe the difference in my results in calorie burnout, it also has something it that helps keep the lactic acid from forming so you're not sore afterwards. I never use to believe in any of that stuff, but seeing it for myself, I'm a changed woman. I'll have to check out cellucor. It's really great they are making things that do what they say they will do, for years they could advertise just about anything, but things never worked. I've been looking at the fitbit too, I kind of wanted the one with the heart monitor, but I'm not sure if they are worth it.

Last edited by Nancy1999; 06-26-2015 at 07:09 AM.
Nancy1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!