View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 04:56 PM   #1
Alexa_And_Oscar
Yorkie Yakker

Default Scotland says Hello! It's been a while! :)

Hey everyone! Gosh, it's been so long!! Oscar is now one! I can't believe it's gone so quick! I got a flexi lead, like everyone suggested and it's made our time in the Park so much more enjoyable! He now comes back to me near enough every time, and when he doesn't. I just grab the flexi lead and bring him back over. I never knew how great it was to be part of the real Life Dog Community. Oscar has a great group of Friends, and I love it when other Dog Owners greet us. We all have a good catch up, whilst the Dogs run out their energy. Oscar has a little Girlfriend called Holly, who is a Westie. They roll around for hours and run around everywhere. I feel so much more relaxed in certain things with Oscar. I'll always be a little over protective but I'm not as anxious. We've luckily not encountered any horrible Dogs, or any fights. There was one Dog that I thought was about to attack us. So I stood inbetween them and growled at the Dog, and it ran away! It made me laugh a bit. But Oscar was brilliant! And not phased by it at all. I've had so many People say how lovely and social he is. He forgets he's small. All the big Dogs love him, and he gives him a run for their money. I was thinking about getting another Yorkie. But I have to say, because we are so happy and close, I thought, why rock the boat? I never knew I'd be such a proud wee Mummy. I've always been a Dog lover, but having my own has really changed me and for the better I recently went through an awful time. But it was Oscar that was my little rock, he got me through it. I'd like to thank this Group so much. I read a lot of the Posts here, and I feel so informed. It gives me so much more confidence I hope that you are all doing well!!
Alexa_And_Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!