View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 07:07 PM   #9
Maximo
♥ Maximo and Teddy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaly View Post
Lexi is gorgeous. I melt every time I see her. She has such a beautiful face, and I love her coloring. I used to agonize over cutting Katie's hair because I think it's so beautiful, but she loves to go on long walks and to play outside. Although it's very silky, her hair is very thick, and the heat really gets to Katie. When her hair is shorter, Katie is much more cuddly and happier. Although I prefer her hair longer, I think she looks adorable any way her hair is.

When Katie came to me, her breeder cut her flank short, left a small skirt, and kept her legs long. This photo was taken almost three months later when the hair on her body started to grow longer and to blend together. It would make it easier for you with clothes.
I love that photo of Katie! She has the best happy tongue. Such a beautiful girl.

Max is like Katie, silky hair and lots of it. Hair to spare! Strangely, he does not overheat like Teddy, whose coat is half as thick. Teddy is the first to overheat in hot weather and the first to freeze in cold weather. It's a mystery.

Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!