View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 06:51 AM   #9
Laura53
Yorkie Talker

I would never list any animal on Craig's List.

I would really like to keep her, but hubby does not have the same endearment with Allie as I do. Hubby is gone for the next 6 weeks, he would like her gone by the tie he gets back.

I am trying to accomplish magic in that period of time to hopefully show him it can work out, but at the same time looking for a new home. I am going through several scenarios in trying to alleviate her stress when driving with her. I was told by her sister that her owner drove with her occasionally with Allie on her lap. That was not a good at all in my mind. So first I put her in a kennel in the back seat, then I purchased a raised doggie seat which I tried in every area of the vehicle. She does not bark, she actually sounds like a very loud baby crying. I have never heard anything like it. Even the boarding kennel manager said he has never heard a dog cry like that.

In my eyes she is perfect except for the crying. I have worked so hard with Ms. Allie. Maybe with this site and the support here, as I can see, I can work through this with hubby and Allie and Girli Girl. To me, that would be the perfect solution for everyone.
Laura53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!