Thread: New addition!
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 10:51 AM   #1
AmberJ
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default New addition!

Hello, we have recently got a new addition! He's a lil Yorkie, we're unsure of his age, but I don't think he's older than 4 or 5. When I first found him he was in very busy traffic, and almost got run over by a lorry! I pulled my car over, put my hazard lights on, and stopped where I shouldn't really have stopped, but I had to get him before he was killed! He was very skinny, dirty, had fleas, gunky eyes, very long claws, one of his dew claws had snapped off, and the other was curling right behind his leg. His teeth were disgusting, which first led me to believe he was old, but I think he's been fed rubbish and he's not as old as I first thought. I've been brushing his teeth every day, and using logic paste which has loosened the plaque, and big chunks have fallen off. He had no collar or tag, and was not microchipped, so I reported him to the dog warden and they were happy for me to carry on caring for him, but they said if his owner claimed him within 28 days, I would have to give him back, however, no owner has come forward so the dog warden has said I'm entitled to keep him. He's not castrated, and I really want to get him done soon, as he tiddles inside sometimes, and humps his bed a lot! I'm just over the moon that this little guy has come into my life, I love him to bits already!
AmberJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!